Store Terms & Conditions
During your shopping visit items you select are placed into a shopping basket. When you have finished shopping select Checkout located on the right hand side of the page. You may also call us to order in store and pay via card if you do not wish to pay over Paypal for any orders
If you would like to place your order or have any queries you can give us a call and talk to our professionally trained sales staff.
You can buy items online via PAYPAL, which in turn you can Checkout as a Guest and pay via card direct VISA, MASTER CARD, SWITCH, DELTA cards. You are transferred to a secure section of the site (see security). Please complete the details as requested. When payment has been completed fully, we will be aiming to get your delivery all packed and ready for postage on the same day, if not the next working day.
Risebridge Golf Ltd reserves the right to decline any order that we deem not to be genuine or does not follow the UK mainland delivery address, Any orders made outside of this such as the British Isles that do not incur in extra postage charges. If this is the case an alternative method of payment can be discussed over the phone and extra payment to have the item delivered to your location will be arranged…
Payment will be taken as soon as the card is accepted. If you get a notification for any reason the card has been un-successful then no payment will be taken from your card and we will be in touch to help you. If payment is by cheque, or pending ‘e’ cheque via paypal – the goods will be dispatched once the cheque has cleared; please note that if this is a payment method that you decide to go with then this can take up to 7-10 days to clear.
A high majority of our items sold with go through Royal Mail for ease of use for many people. This is as standard a 2nd Class Delivery however a 1st Class Delivery Option is available for quicker delivery times. Golf Clubs and items that weigh over a 2kg bracket will go through Hermes Tracked with an expected 2-4 day delivery however this may vary on drop off times and the speed that the parcel goes through the system.
It is the consumers responsibility to provide us with an address where delivery can be easily dropped off. Sometimes if a delivery has not been successful through Royal Mail we suggest to all customers to check with their local collection office in case no notice had been placed through the your door.
With regards to Hermes Tracked, there is a 3 time attempt to deliver for any household. If delivery is not made after the three attempts and is returned back to us then a £4.20 return charge is billed to us along with then having to repay for postage on the certain item ordered. To avoid this we suggest letting us know any special places that you will not mind the item to be placed, whether this being over the side gate or with a next door neighbour being the preferred option to avoid.
For nearly all UK orders we use Royal Mail and for golf clubs and other items that are over the 2kg weight we also have sent through Hermes Tracked.
Mainland UK delivery address is visible and a correct address, we will not check addresses made unless they are obscure and extra information may be needed.
To send us an email with special instructions to leave in a garage or with a neighbour.
Arranging for someone to be at the desired address when the estimated delivery date has been made on the Hermes Tracking (www.hermesworld.com)
Please be understanding with us or Hermes that if they try to deliver and you know you are not going to be at home otherwise this will cause unnecessary waiting times for you. We can only send on the information we are given.
UK mainland delivery through Royal Mail 2nd Class – 3-5 working days
UK mainland delivery through Royal Mail 1st Class – 1-2 working days
You can of course collect from the proshop if you wish for a quick and easy process
We offer free postage on all items throughout the store. To keep the prices down and you, the customer happy.
If you have any other information or would like to talk to us about a particular item with regards to stock and usage then please send us an email to [email protected]
We can be contacted on 01708 741429 between 7:00am – 18:00pm as a general rule however closing times will vary depending on the daylight; During Winter, the hours will be shorter and Spring/Summer, the open hours will be later through out the day.
Guarantee All items have a 14 day contact money back guarantee. However if you are dissatisfied with your item, returns will be dealt with upon receipt unused in the manner it was delivered to you.
The statutory rights of the consumer are not affected by the terms of our service.
If for any reason you need to cancel your order please phone us on 01708 741429 as soon as possible. However, as we endeavour to ship your order very quickly, it may not always be possible to cancel your order. If an item is cancelled whilst in transit, a £10 re-direction charge will be made for return of the goods back to us without reciept. If this is the case, please follow the returning goods procedure.
We have split returns into two sections these are:
- Faulty Goods
- Unwanted Goods.
Faulty Goods under 30 days old
If you receive an item that is damaged, please inform us within a reasonable timescale.. We will offer either a replacement item to be sent, or a full refund for the item(s) only . If you request a refund we would ask that the faulty item(s) is/are returned within 30 days. If you require an exchange we will replace goods deemed faulty to ensure this deadline is met. We reserve the right to get a manufacturers inspection before we refund or exchange to verify an official decision of some complaints.
All our products carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise
Faulty good over 30 days old and upto 12 months old
Snainton Golf Centre Ltd is a stockist of all major brands. This means we over a full manufacturers warranty.
You must send the item to our HQ at Snainton with a covering letter stating what the fault is and your order id or receipt of purchase. We will contact the manufacturer who will then inspect the item to determine what course of action to take.
Cost of return carriage
Risebridge Golf Ltd will honour the cost of the return within the statutory 6 month period if a fault is found. After that date the consumer will have to pay to get the product back to us.
Unwanted Goods/Wrong sizing
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days commencing the day after you receive your goods. The unwanted item(s) must be returned undamaged and in original packaging (clothing with tags) to receive a full refund. We will refund the cost of the item(s), excluding courier costs – and that you return in the above condition, within 30 days from the e-mail notification of your intention to cancel. (this must be within 14 days of receipt of goods).
Term of Service
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. We do not accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is protected by copyright and database rights. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between this website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website site and any third party site without our express written consent.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- Hack into any aspect of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’, ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
- Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no responsibility for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact us at the address below.
Risebridge Golf Shop,
Risebridge Golf Course,